Community League Memberships
Community league memberships are available at TRAC during office hours. Cash or cheque are the only accepted method of payment.
Membership applications & payment may also be dropped off in the mailbox beside the TRAC Office door. If paying by cheque, please make cheque payable to your applicable Community League. Membership cards & requested skate tags will be mailed out the next business day.
Skate tags can be picked up in person from the TRAC Office during office hours. Unfortunately, the TRAC Office is still closed to the public. Please contact us at 780-439-9394 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like skate tags mailed out to you.
Some of the many benefits of having a Community League membership are:
- A great way to meet your neighbors & make friends.
- Access to hall rentals, skating rinks, tennis courts, basketball courts & more.
- Access to all community league sports & other programs such as soccer, basketball, hockey, ringette, softball, tennis, karate, bridge, yoga, pickleball, playschool, preschool, PB&J, etc. Check websites for more details.
- Free skating at any outdoor community league skating rink.
- Show your Community League Membership card for free access to the Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre on Saturdays or Sundays: 5-7 PM. *CHECK YOUR COMMUNITY LEAGUE WEBSITE FOR YOUR LEAGUE’S DAY.All access available. Some restrictions may apply.
- Present your valid Community League membership card, and receive 20%off an Annual or a Continuous Monthly. Multi-Admission Passes (5+visits) at any City of Edmonton recreation centre will be eligible for a 15% With a City of Edmonton All-Facility pass, enjoy free access to any drop in classes.
Community Membership Fees
(2 adults & kids 18 & under)
|Brookview Community League||$45||$35||$25 Senior Single or Couple|
|Greater Windermere Community League||$45||$35||$30 Senior Single / $35 Senior Couple|
|Hodgson Community League||$45||$35||$35 Senior Single or Couple|
|Oak Hills Community League||$45||$35||$35 Senior Single or Couple|
|Ogilvie Ridge Community League||$45||$35||$35 Senior Single or Couple|
|Riverbend Community League||$45||$35||$25 Senior Single or Couple|
|Terwillegar Community League||$45||$35||$35 Senior Single or Couple|
|The Ridge Community League||$45||$35||$25 Senior Single / $30 Senior Couple|